Come Join Us and Learn to Curl!
The Broadmoor Curling Club invites you to a Learn to Curl Clinic
The Broadmoor Curling Club is holding a Learn to Curl Clinic on 17 September 2023 5:30-8:00M. We welcome those who have never tried curling and those who haven't curled in a few years. Curling is a great family sport and creates an winter sport for folks of all ages!
We will follow all health guidelines of the Federal, State, Local government and the World Arena Ice Hall.
Learn to Curl Clinics Include:
- A short introduction to the history and game of curling
- Review of curling and ice safety tips
- Stretching and warm-ups prior to curling
- On-ice instruction with USCA certified instructors
- A short simulated game
- An overview of membership opportunities with the Broadmoor Curling Club and League information
Click here to register
All equipment is provided. Wear warm clothing that is loose enough to allow for good range of motion. Sweatpants are a good choice and layers help. The arena is very cold. Some curlers find a hat and gloves comfortable out on the ice. Blue Jeans generally are not flexible enough for curling. You MUST wear clean athletic shoes, No crocs, high heels, sandals or leather soles, please.
If you know anyone who you think they'd enjoy trying curlings, please share this with them. If it's been a little while since you've curled, please join our clinic at the World Arena!